THIS POLICY WAS LAST UPDATED ON JUNE 8, 2022
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
Information We Collect
In addition, when you use certain specialized features offered to registered Zift.io users, Zift.io may collect additional information about you, such as credit card information, EIN, SSN, bank account information and other personally identifiable information. For example, if you apply as a merchant to use the ZPay Gateway for merchant services you will need to provide SSN, EIN and bank account information and other information in order to process your merchant account application.
Information from Third Party Sources
Web Site Usage Information
Use of Information
- to fulfill your requests for specific products and services;
- to customize the content and advertising you see;
- to improve the design and content of our site;
- to contact you about special offers, products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill currently registered products or services
- to provide you with customer service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We utilize third party service providers to provide products, services or functions on our behalf (such as sending emails or processing credit cards), and require these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and not to use your personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them.
- We must comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal or regulatory process
In connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the Zift.io business.
Aggregate information is information that we (or third party service providers on our behalf) collect about Zift.io web site users on an anonymous basis. We may share aggregate demographic and usage information with our prospective and actual business partners, advertisers and other third parties.